Agent Orange and other herbicides used in Vietnam were tested or stored elsewhere, including many military bases in the United States. Current list by location from the Department of Defense (DoD) of projects to test, dispose of, or store herbicides in the U.S.
- US Embassy Memo: Joint Research on Health/Environmental Effects of Agent Orange/Dioxin – An Assessment of Vietnamese Attitudes. February 16, 2003.
- The Lasting Effects of Agent Orange on Laos
- Laotians Still Affected by Wartime Use of Agent Orange, Study Finds
- Barbara Lee Introduces Bill to Help Vietnamese Victims of Agent Orange
- The Victims of Agent Orange the U.S. Has Never Acknowledged
- French court to decide landmark case against the U.S. makers of Agent Orange
- America, Please Don’t Forget the Victims of Agent Orange
- Agent Orange: Vietnam’s ‘Struggle for Justice’ Continues