This interview with Dr. Linda Birnbaum in 2004, explains what is dioxin? how toxic is it? and does it cause cancer? Dr. Linda Birnbaum is the Director of the Environmental Protection Agency’s Environmental Toxicology Division. At present she is the Director of National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS).
- US Embassy Memo: Joint Research on Health/Environmental Effects of Agent Orange/Dioxin – An Assessment of Vietnamese Attitudes. February 16, 2003.
- The Lasting Effects of Agent Orange on Laos
- Laotians Still Affected by Wartime Use of Agent Orange, Study Finds
- Barbara Lee Introduces Bill to Help Vietnamese Victims of Agent Orange
- The Victims of Agent Orange the U.S. Has Never Acknowledged
- French court to decide landmark case against the U.S. makers of Agent Orange
- America, Please Don’t Forget the Victims of Agent Orange
- Agent Orange: Vietnam’s ‘Struggle for Justice’ Continues